PDA

View Full Version : Head cold

steg
04-03-2011, 03:32 AM
Picked up a beauty that started on friday morning, I had a spray bottle of Zicam in the house just in case, it's now 3:30 am and the cold started breaking yesterday evening, I'm officially hooked on the stuff, heck Rush wouldn't lie to us, The stuff really works.

This is an un sponsored (can't think of the word, heads fuzzier than usual)
Advertisement, Funny one word I can always remember is senility, LOL..steg

1Shirt
04-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Yep, I agree! Zicam, plus zinc and Vit C do the job for me!
1Shirt!:coffee:

Bulltipper
04-10-2011, 12:41 PM
"Unsolicited" ;-)

btroj
04-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Vodoo

3006guns
04-10-2011, 12:45 PM
I thought "unsolicited" referred to an ugly hooker..............learn something new every day on this forum!

Jal5
04-10-2011, 02:51 PM
the better zicam product was the one with the nasal swabs until they took them off the market because some idiot used it continuously and developed problems in his nasal passage! Those worked even faster than the sprays and you didn't taste anything.

jmsj
04-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Would this Zicam work on a chest cold?
I've been nursing a 101*-103* fever the last three days. I call it the "Coughing Crud", it has been going around this year and many people have gotten it, including all members of my family. It seems to last 2-4 weeks.
I'm going to try and get an appointment at my doctor's office but usually they say if you feel it needs immediate attention go to the Emergency Room. ER visits are a lot more expensive for us than doctor visits. My doctors office and the nearest decent ER are 100 miles away in Las Vegas, NM.
I love living away from town and people but sometimes the disadvantages stare you right in the face.

Ohio Rusty
04-10-2011, 09:34 PM
I've had a head cold off and on for a few weeks now. I have been using the Emergen-C mixed with orange juice. I've also used the Zicam swab sticks and decongestant liquid. I'm good today and I hope to stay that way.
Ohio Rusty ><>

btroj
04-10-2011, 11:24 PM
The Zicam swabs were taken off the market after numerous people lost their sense of smell. It also seems to be permanent!

steg
04-11-2011, 02:10 AM
First of all, definatley unsolicited, Another person also mentioned something called Airborn, I think, said that works well also. As to the chest cold, I don't know.........steg