PDA

View Full Version : Delta Company Arms, LLC new website

82nd airborne
03-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Like the title says, we finally got around to putting up a new website and pulling down our old not so good one. There are alot of products yet to be added but will be up shortly. We also had to go with a new cc provider, which is supposed to be gtg on monday.
check it out if you will at http://www.deltacompanyarms.com
We are going to do some sort of drawing out of everyone that subscribes to it, but havent figured out exactly what yet. Ill post here when we do. there will be about 3x the products on there shortly, compared to its current state, so keep checking back with us.
Thanks,
Aaron

Phillip
03-24-2011, 06:39 PM
"so keep checking back with us"

Oh I will......need to finish my CMP AR. :p

Armorer
03-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Cool man. Good lookin site!

KYCaster
03-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Very well done web site and some really cool toys.....

...so I hope you don't mind if I nit-pick a little bit.

The gray on black company name is a nice effect, but the smaller font in the navigation bar kinda disappears into the background. Good camouflage I suppose, but not easy to see for some of us old folks. A few shades lighter on the small font would help.

Good luck with your new site.

Jerry

82nd airborne
03-24-2011, 08:30 PM
Very well done web site and some really cool toys.....

...so I hope you don't mind if I nit-pick a little bit.

The gray on black company name is a nice effect, but the smaller font in the navigation bar kinda disappears into the background. Good camouflage I suppose, but not easy to see for some of us old folks. A few shades lighter on the small font would help.

Good luck with your new site.

Jerry

I sure dont mind at all! Thank you, that is part of the reason I posted, to get honest feedback so that I can keep improving. Thanks.

blasternank
03-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Looks great! I think it's kind of hard to see the tabs that have the Home/contact, etc. It looks nice but I'm sure some of the older seasoned folks might get a little frustrated. I think that might be what KYCaster was talking about but I'm not sure. Other than that it was user friendly and has some nice features.

lylejb
03-25-2011, 12:45 AM
I think it's kind of hard to see the tabs that have the Home/contact, etc.

It has tabs?!? Not that I can see.

I see small yellow vertical lines separating where I think the tabs should be, but I can't see any tabs or names on them.

Maybe if you used the yellow for the words on the tabs, it would stand out.

Other than that, looks good, and congradulations on your new site.

82nd airborne
03-25-2011, 12:47 AM
Thankyou, and thanks for the input, Ill see if I can get that squared away. If any of you see typographical errors, or any other type of error for that matter, please let me know.
Thanks all.

lylejb
03-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Think I found a typo:

The Grunt LPSS .300 BLK upper features an A3 upper, the ergonomic Magpul MOE handgaurd, a lo pro gas block, a matchgrade, handlapped 16.25" 416R SS barrel, topped with an A2 flashider.

Price does not include bolt carrier group or charging handle, but both can be added for $1124. Just call before ordering and let us know you would like it added, or if you would like the upper in a

$1124? :shock:

Now, I'm no expert on AR rifles, and I know some people get lots of $$ in them, but is that right?

PatMarlin
03-26-2011, 02:21 AM
Very cool.

82nd airborne
03-27-2011, 09:28 AM
Think I found a typo:

The Grunt LPSS .300 BLK upper features an A3 upper, the ergonomic Magpul MOE handgaurd, a lo pro gas block, a matchgrade, handlapped 16.25" 416R SS barrel, topped with an A2 flashider.

Price does not include bolt carrier group or charging handle, but both can be added for $1124. Just call before ordering and let us know you would like it added, or if you would like the upper in a

$1124? :shock:

Now, I'm no expert on AR rifles, and I know some people get lots of $$ in them, but is that right?

LOL, Yeah Im particularly proud of that bolt carrier group. Its made from platnum. Not really, thanks for pointing that out. Thanks to you as well Pat.