PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Trick My Truck? Do they re-do the engine as well?

blasternank
03-24-2011, 03:17 PM
I like this show. It's really nice what they do for folks. I was wondering that all of these trucks are in really bad shape. They completely re-do the outside of these trucks. My question is do they do anything to the engines? I know they go for many miles but it would be weird to have something so beautiful and have an engine that's ready for the graveyard!

Does anyone know?

Thanks..

blasternank
03-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Anyone? Anyone?

Blammer
03-25-2011, 06:15 PM
I don't watch the show.

starmac
03-28-2011, 10:53 PM
When they first started the show, they did not touch the engines, it was to me a big joke.
When they did the freightliner with the horses(I belive), the woman that owned it convinced detroit to donate a new engine. I belive that is how it turned out, anyway since then they either replace or rebuild the engine.

blasternank
03-29-2011, 10:37 AM
When they first started the show, they did not touch the engines, it was to me a big joke.
When they did the freightliner with the horses(I belive), the woman that owned it convinced detroit to donate a new engine. I belive that is how it turned out, anyway since then they either replace or rebuild the engine.

Great! Thanks for the info!