PDA

View Full Version : PW press to sell - feeler

Roundnoser
03-23-2011, 01:59 PM
I have a Ponsness Warren P-200 press I might want to sell. I purchased it used last year but never used it (It is in excellent condition). It comes with a spare turret, a PW powder measure riser, both large and small priming posts, two (2) Little Dandy powder measures, 8 rotors and a set of good condition RCBS 44 Spec / Mag. carbide dies.

Brand new, it would all sell for $475+ (I used PW and MidwayUSA prices). I'd like to get $250 + shipping for it. This is what I paid for the whole thing.

Any interest? Thanks, Jon.

Sorry...this was suppossed to go into the reloading equipment section!

legend
03-23-2011, 07:47 PM
I own a p-200 also,i bought it new many years ago and its my favorite loading press.i own and use a lot of different ones,however this one i love,i use it almost every day.

Roundnoser
03-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Folks,

FYI...I placed the press in the WTS section tonight, and it sold pretty fast! I guess there was an interest, huh?!

bobthenailer
03-24-2011, 06:56 AM
a nice semi progressive press ! i still have mine that i bought back in the late 70s.
i dont use it to much any more since i bought a dillon when they first came out with the 450 and have since bought a 550.
I still use it for calibers less loaded that would cost to much to adapt the dillon for
32 acp , 30 carbine , 380 acp