PDA

View Full Version : Range scrap

sundog
05-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Felix, stopped out at the club Friday early, and save talking to a couple members for a spell it took me no more than 30 minutes to fill 2 of the big buckets with fairly clean range scrap. I shuttled it from berm to Jeep in small pales using my scoop and screen method. When I got home it was a tough unload. Now that they are on the ground, one almost cannot be picked up! I'll get more as time allows. Time to charge the MOAS???? Need to empty the WW buckets, too, and get them returned. sundog

felix
05-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah, Sundog, whenever you're ready. As you know, I cannot be much help physically, but I sure can lend support in the jaw bone arena. Maybe we can acquire some help, like having Tommy or Nick be with us, or getting another cast shooter friend with some real Hoss power. We do have enough lead to share with another shooter for personal use, right? Tommy and Nick could care less about lead; they want to blow things up with cheap military ammo these days. If it ain't auto power, they're not interested (it seems). ... felix

felix
05-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Who would like to join us? If you have a bunch of trash lead and you want consistency as obtained from a two ton batch, now is the time to speak up!!! We need manpower to say the least to run that MOAS. TonyB, are you going to be around this summer? Your are definitely welcome to join the party, so here is an opportunity to get all of your lead cleaned up. ... felix

beagle
05-29-2005, 06:47 PM
sundog...take copius pictures./beagle

sundog
05-29-2005, 08:16 PM
ah, beagle, almost forgot.... sundog

p.s. man, that stuff show do look purdy asettin' there in them buckets...