PDA

View Full Version : Cigar smokers, free Montecristo

imashooter2
11-24-2006, 03:01 PM
http://www.montecristosampleoffer.com/

Just received mine today. Thought I'd pass the link around. Enjoy!

walltube
11-24-2006, 09:14 PM
http://www.montecristosampleoffer.com/

Just received mine today. Thought I'd pass the link around. Enjoy!

Thank you,Sir, thank you very much.

I enjoyed a MonteCristo Thursday afternoon with one of my three brothers after gorging ourselves with the usual fare of turkey stuffed with oyster dressing, roast feral hog, jambalaya, etc.,etc.. The day was a beautiful sunny 75*F in South Hancock County,MS. on his verandah overlooking 38 acres of remaining hardwood bottoms. All family members in attendance celebrated the rebuilding of his home following Katrina's devastation.

Life is good.

Yours Truly,
W'tube

C1PNR
11-24-2006, 10:34 PM
Thank you,Sir, thank you very much.

I enjoyed a MonteCristo Thursday afternoon with one of my three brothers after gorging ourselves with the usual fare of turkey stuffed with oyster dressing, roast feral hog, jambalaya, etc.,etc.. The day was a beautiful sunny 75*F in South Hancock County,MS. on his verandah overlooking 38 acres of remaining hardwood bottoms. All family members in attendance celebrated the rebuilding of his home following Katrina's devastation.

Life is good.

Yours Truly,
W'tube
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your Brother!:drinks: I just wish we had MANY more such stories of successful rebuilding!

I'd like to try a MonteCristo, but the site didn't work for me. Maybe I've got my protection set a little high.[smilie=1:

walltube
11-25-2006, 12:44 AM
C1PNR.

Rebuilding one's home here has not been the option many can choose. Katrina's floodwaters were not the only destructive force that laid waste to MS & LA. Hurricanes spawn tornadoes. According to estimates by NOAA fifty tornadoes were unleashed on Hancock & Harrison Counties, MS. One monster came within 100 yds. of my brother's home and plucked live oak, cypress, gum & old growth pines out of the earth and dropped them like pine straw over many square miles. What homes were not squashed flat were damaged when the 28' storm surge rushed in as far inland as I-10. My brother's home was spared a squashing. Salty Gulf waters did the dirty deed.

My brother built his home in what was once a heavily forested, sparsely populated area. There are now fewer trees and far fewer folk. But the whitetail has returned and the turkey shows promise. Nature takes care of her own. :)

Life is still good.

C1PNR, I hope you get to enjoy a MonteCristo.

Yours Truly,

W'tube

Doughty
11-25-2006, 11:19 AM
imashooter2,

Thanks!

Maxthompson
11-26-2006, 08:22 AM
I just tried it and their server was down. I'll try again. Thanks for the link.

Mike

imashooter2
11-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Working for me now...