jh45gun
11-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Hope all have a good Thanksgiving Holiday. Jim

Gunload Master
11-22-2006, 11:15 PM
Have a great thanksgiving everyone!

Bigjohn
11-23-2006, 12:44 AM
I'm not so sure that the Turkey's will be having such a wonderful day. [smilie=1: :twisted:

But anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, (and pass the Cranberry sauce Please!).

:drinks:

John.

jh45gun
11-23-2006, 12:52 AM
The Turkeys will get a pass from me this year just me and the dog so I am stuffing and cooking a chicken. Figure that will suffice just as well. Will even share with the pooch. :)

NVcurmudgeon
11-23-2006, 01:09 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your families. Ever wonder why ours is the only country with a Thanksgiving day? My guess is that it is because we are blessed beyond all other nations with God's gifts.

jh45gun, I already shared with the pooch. It was just me, our little dog, and the daughter's big Lab puppy. I laid four pieces of deer tenderloin on the kitchen counter and went out to bring in the kibble. The Lab had eaten one piece of the deer meat while I was gone. I'm not used to big dogs yet. I'm trying very hard to remember that "the black raider" is a very nice, sweet dog!

SharpsShooter
11-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

May the bird you get today be on the table....not from a driver as you travel.:-D

SS

jh45gun
11-23-2006, 01:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your families. Ever wonder why ours is the only country with a Thanksgiving day? My guess is that it is because we are blessed beyond all other nations with God's gifts.

jh45gun, I already shared with the pooch. It was just me, our little dog, and the daughter's big Lab puppy. I laid four pieces of deer tenderloin on the kitchen counter and went out to bring in the kibble. The Lab had eaten one piece of the deer meat while I was gone. I'm not used to big dogs yet. I'm trying very hard to remember that "the black raider" is a very nice, sweet dog!

Did that lab have a smile :) My dog is a black Cocker so he is a black raider too but he cannot reach the counter top. I used to have labs and Chesapeakes. Still would but my apt only allows little dogs 30 pounds or less which the cocker fits in that range. Needless to say knowing labs like I do your lucky he did not bolt down more than one piece. It does not take them long.

Vegas Vince
11-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family & friends, May your holiday be filled with joy. Those not in the U.S.A. may you have a great November 23. "May GOD protect our Troops". :-D

Bigjohn
11-23-2006, 09:15 PM
Did that lab have a smile :) My dog is a black Cocker so he is a black raider too but he cannot reach the counter top. I used to have labs and Chesapeakes. Still would but my apt only allows little dogs 30 pounds or less which the cocker fits in that range. Needless to say knowing labs like I do your lucky he did not bolt down more than one piece. It does not take them long.

My sister had a Lab and a Walnut tree; both used to occupy her backyard. She never ate one walnut from the tree, and I have never seen a dog which was able to shell walnuts so efficiently.

John.