PDA

View Full Version : falling post count

calkar
03-02-2011, 11:43 PM
can anyone tell my why my post count has been decreasing?

btroj
03-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Stop deleting posts?

obssd1958
03-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Posts in the swappin' and sellin' forum get deleted when they reach a certain age. As they go away, so does your post count!

Don

Lead Fred
03-03-2011, 12:52 AM
I dont know if you guys know, but there was an article I read were a lot of the fringe forums are going quiet, as the posters find out the government is monitoring them.
A few sysops have even posted that they had been contacted by Homeland and told to keep their posters under control.

I have dropped all but two boards, and do not know how long I will be posting on them.
It could be any da.......

wallenba
03-03-2011, 12:57 AM
[QUOTE=Lead Fred;1182600]I dont know if you guys know, but there was an article I read were a lot of the fringe forums are going quiet, as the posters find out the government is monitoring them.
A few sysops have even posted that they had been contacted by Homeland and told to keep their posters under control.

I have always assumed we are here too....since we are "gun nuts". ;-)

calkar
03-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks obssd1958 I did not realize that the post counts could be lost from the swappin and sellin forum.

44man
03-03-2011, 08:55 AM
We have no nuts here so I don't care if they listen in.
They can read all they want with no danger of them learning how to shoot better! :bigsmyl2::bigsmyl2:

P.K.
03-03-2011, 09:18 AM
They can read all they want with no danger of them learning how to shoot better! :bigsmyl2::bigsmyl2:

Actually I'd lay odds we were nearer to the top, along with many other sites in the "do it yourself" catagories. The last thing the current "PTB" want is more self reliant people than "sheeple." One of the things I am most thankful for with everything going on is my wife's "great awakening" about hunting and shooting. She mentioned to me the other day that she wanted to learn how to clean game and reload.:shock:

I mentioned that it would cut into the budget a little more and she replied that she'd decided it was right up there with tything(sp), "something we should all be doing." Her argument was that if anything happened to me, she and the kids would be missing a paddle in a really scarry piece of water. ;-)

Wayne Smith
03-03-2011, 09:57 AM

Back when I was seeing kids in therapy (my knees don't work like they used to!) it was expected that about two or three months into the therapy the client would look at me and ask "Are you crazy?" with a strongly implied "too". My reply always was "Of course, life is much more fun that way!". It's all in the definitions. I'm a nut and proud of it. Just be careful of what you accuse me!

Harter66
03-03-2011, 11:00 AM
I wondered about the posts seemed like I should have had more something sticky about a post number.

I'm not to concerned about big brother I don't they've got enough storm troopers to get us all at once add in a dozen ea Wacos,Ruby Ridges,Sunland reservations,Mongols,Hells Angels,Cryps,Bloods,Mafias and assorted wacos,we're not really at the top of the list. Then the logistics of us being spread from the North Face to the Bahamas ,Chula Vista Ca to well I can't think of a Maine place and we're not awefully clumped up. Its not as if we're all hording "Catcher in the Rye or the Anarcist cookbook/bible" ,that alone probably brought them running though.

Old Ironsights
03-03-2011, 01:05 PM
can anyone tell my why my post count has been decreasing?

You track your post count? :???:

waksupi
03-04-2011, 02:05 AM
When you loose them in the trading and selling area, no big deal. However, if they are disappearing in some other part of the forum, you have some how drawn the attention of the staff. There are very few things we will pull.
If we do pull someone's post, be assured, they have our full attention, for a very long time to come.

44man
03-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Back when I was seeing kids in therapy (my knees don't work like they used to!) it was expected that about two or three months into the therapy the client would look at me and ask "Are you crazy?" with a strongly implied "too". My reply always was "Of course, life is much more fun that way!". It's all in the definitions. I'm a nut and proud of it. Just be careful of what you accuse me!
Yes, we are gun nuts in the finest definition but we are no danger to the population.
We might have to defend freedom and the constitution some day in the future but we still have the vote to remove the wrong persons.
What scares me most are the liberal progressives that want what we worked for. I worked and paid my whole life into the Ponsy scheme called SS. I lost $6600 a year when the PBGC took over my retirement and somehow just lost another $648. No COL with SS for the last two years. Congress voted themselves a raise.
I can hardly afford gas to go up town let alone some powder and primers. Been to the grocery store lately?
I hope 2012 will be our year to dump them out of office. Not much of a solution though because they keep collecting our tax dollars until they die. That must be changed, they should have to get a job when voted out and should pay into SS when in office.
Forgive the rant fellas but you all feel it too.