PDA

View Full Version : New (to me) Internet store I found

Lee
02-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Tried these guys a few days ago. Quick shipping, prices were VERY reasonable. I'm putting them in my list of Favorites. Check them out! YMMV
(No, I hold no special interest with them, just pleased with their policies.)

www.MidwestHuntersOutlet.com

Mods, move if wrongly posted....Thanks....Lee

oldhickory
02-15-2011, 06:01 PM
Thanks,I'll check em out.

bowfin
02-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Unlike a few other more known and established internet outlets, they actually have a lot of merchandise IN STOCK.

I am not sure if it is a sign of tough economic times, but whether I visit a Cabela's store or go to Graf & Sons website, I count myself fortunate to find a third of the items I want and they inventory in stock. My personal worst was the Cabela's store in Kearney, Nebraska. I was 1 for 6 in the items being in stock. Mind you, these were catalog items, not my own dream list.

Lee
02-15-2011, 11:07 PM
OK, I confess. Internet searches turned them up as a supplier of a "Chia Pet 1911-22 magazines 10rnd" at an extremely attractive price/shipping. :grin:
(I know, I'm a sucker for orphans.):wink:
So, I ordered, expecting a "sold out/not available" reply.
Not your usual common ordered item!
To my pleasant surprise, I got a delivery date, and sure enough, they arrived on time. Wow! I intend to include them in my searches from now on.......:grin:
When the weather breaks I'll let y'all know how the pistol performs, I've heard fairly decent reviews......

SciFiJim
02-16-2011, 01:16 AM
OK, I just HAD to google "Chia Pet 1911-22 magazines 10rnd", but got nuthin'. What is it?

bravokilo
02-16-2011, 01:25 AM
You might try "Chiappa".

BK

Lee
02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
:smile:

DCM
02-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Yup. Fast and reasonable. I Have bought from them before.

Mal Paso
02-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Tried these guys a few days ago. Quick shipping, prices were VERY reasonable. I'm putting them in my list of Favorites. Check them out! YMMV
(No, I hold no special interest with them, just pleased with their policies.)

www.MidwestHuntersOutlet.com

Mods, move if wrongly posted....Thanks....Lee

Ok. Now you dunnit. Everybody knows and it took forever for the Site to load![smilie=b: