PDA

View Full Version : F&M Reloading

*Paladin*
02-06-2011, 07:18 PM
I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here (if not Mods, feel free to move or delete it), but buyer beware if you order from F&M. I ordered a .452 Lee sizer on the 19th of Jan, got a confirmation e-mail and I have still not received my sizer, and F&M hasn't replied to two e-mails I've sent concerning the order. What crappy service. I should have spent the extra couple bucks and ordered from Graf's or Midway. Guess I'll call them tomorrow and cancel the order. What a bummer...

Charlie Two Tracks
02-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Keep us posted on what happens if you don't mind.

BCall
02-07-2011, 12:34 AM
There have been numerous complaints about them. I bought something from them, but it was off Ebay. at least then if it didn't show up I could file with Ebay to get my money back rather than wait for them to refund it.

RobS
02-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Had issues myself and I did what you are about to do and canceled my order. The person on other end of the line was actually quite rude about it too and I don't know why as it was their fault, not mine, as to it being 3 or 4 weeks and countless emails later with no response and no items to be shipped in sight. However I hear that if you call them and place your order over the phone you'll know if they have the items in stock or not which if they do have in-stock items it seems as if they do ok then. I'll never return for their circus show though.

Here is a thread about them:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=92033&highlight=F%26M

Recluse
02-07-2011, 02:39 PM
F&M should be on our Deadbeats list. . .

The only thing they do well and promptly is nothing.

*IDEA!* Maybe we should have our own Cast Boolits Business Bureau listing here. Model it sort of after the BBB format, give online businesses a rating, and even have a few volunteers who will call/e-mail/contact online businesses when/if there is a problem.

:coffee:

mroliver77
02-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Thats a good idea Recluse has.
I have done business with then too. I waited for months on a Lee 20 lb pot and the cancelled it and bought a Lyman off Ebay. A couple months later here comes the Lee. I ended up keeping it as dealing with the return and chargeback on the card seemed like more hassle.
F&M or family members have some tables at a show down the road from us. They are a strange bunch. When they have the stuff the price can't be beat.
Jay