PDA

View Full Version : Testing the 100 gr .32 Keith

Dale53
11-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Has anybody else shot their .32 Keiths? With all of the "customers" for the GB .32 Keith, I would have thought that we would have had more reports. Am I the only one who has had a chance to cast and shoot some?

I was loading some more today (mild target loads in H&R cases). My next little experiment is to load some of the .32 Keiths in S&W L cases (target load velocity, say 800 fps). If they shoot as well as the H&R cases, then I will load full loads in the H&R cases and target loads in the S&W L cases. It will make it much easier to keep them apart and I have thousands of the S&W L cases and a MUCH smaller amount of the H&R cases.

My idea, if it'll work properly (sometimes the shorter cases do not shoot nearly as well as the long cases) is to then set up the Dillon 550 and run a couple of thousand loads.

At any rate, I would like to hear from any of you who have tried their .32 Keith bullets.

Dale53

Lloyd Smale
11-11-2006, 08:10 PM
I know i cast a pile of them for Terry Merbach out of my rcbs molds and he shot it out of the s&w long and flat feel in love with it. Said it was the most accurate bullet hed ever shot in his .32 smiths.