PDA

View Full Version : chipmunk

bigfoot
02-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Anybody ever try a 22 lr single shot chipmunk pistol? Looks like it would be fun to play with. 22 lr would be cheap enough to shoot, if half way accurate.

dk17hmr
02-03-2011, 12:05 AM
I have a chipmunk rifle my parents gave me on my 8th birthday, if the handgun is anything like my riflle rifle it should be very accurate.

buck1
02-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Their rifles shoot very well. The Pistol should be as good.

bobthenailer
02-03-2011, 11:29 AM
I bought a chipmunk rifle for my twin daughters about 20 + years ago . i had a scope on it for awhile it now has a red dot scope , which works better as it leaves more of a opening to single load the shell directly into the chamber [ my only complate ! i wish you could just put the shell in the follower and close the bolt and it would feed into the chamber but it doesent ] other than that i like it !. it shoots well with various 22 ammo including CCI CB 22L.
It will soon go to my grandson , he will be 7 years old in May . When he comes to my house he allways asks to see it ! i cant wait to take him shooting. [ priceless]

bigfoot
02-03-2011, 11:09 PM
thats the reason i think i would like to get a chipmunk pistol for the grandson, hes at the right age to start showing him things, hes starting to take a like n to pappaws big boy toys, hes a card!! i took a old 10/22 stock i had and electrical taped my shopvac xtention tubes to it for a barrel and taped old scope on it, he had a blast play n with that!! we have elk next to us and he kept watching them with the scope, when he went to bed he sat it in the corner by his bed, when he went home to his moms he ask if he could take it home , couldnt say no!!! his mom was listen to him tell his little sis about gun safety papaw was tell him, HE'S MY BUDDY !!!