PDA

View Full Version : Graf's = Super Service

NVcurmudgeon
01-27-2011, 10:04 PM
I placed an order with Graf's today at 2:30 PM their time. It was nothing special, just enough to maintain my dealer discount as a C&R licensee. I have already received an Email from Fedex that my shipment is at their location and is scheduled for delivery Feb 1. Most of my mail order loading equipment business has been with Graf's for about six years; ever since I couldn't penetrate the bureaucracy of another company I had dealt with for twenty years to ask a simple question. Graf is always prompt, usually has my needs in stock, and it is a real treat to talk to the competent and pleasant ladies on the phone. Also that's pretty good surface transportation from Fedex, five days Missouri to Nevada, including the weekend.

RobS
01-27-2011, 10:15 PM
I've always had good experiences with Graf and Sons as well. There prices are usually a bit more than Midway or Midsouth Shooters, but their free shipping makes up for it, especially on large orders.

Czech_too
01-28-2011, 07:20 AM
The bulk of my internet orders over the past two years have been to Graf's. Only if they do not handle an item or if they are out of stock, in an emergency, have I ordered elsewhere. With my C&R license I find that they beat others in pricing.

gnoahhh
01-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Graf's is my go-to mail order outfit anymore. Their sterling service outweighs any slight cost savings to be had anywhere else IMO.