PDA

View Full Version : Wounded Warrior

Harter66
01-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Tonight a young man,SPC 4 Timothy Hall, will be seated with Mr and Ms President and for the State of the Union address . It is rumored that he will be recognized directly.

Tim Hall is just a local boy to Hawthorne Nv ,a little dirt water hole in the wall 1 light,1 horse town. Tim joined the Army like most of the kids that do so here ,to make a difference.........................get out of town. Tim lost both legs at the hip to a cowards ied in Iraq-astan last summer.

I ask that we might endure the politics to give Tim his 15 minutes even if our blood boils at any 2x sided slight.

82nd airborne
01-25-2011, 07:47 PM
Im in.
God Bless Timothy Hall.

Harter66
01-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Thank you airborne.

Thank you to the lookies who watch too.

fatboy
01-25-2011, 08:32 PM
wasnt gonna watch, but am now. support the people,at any cost, who defend us at all cost!

Bret4207
01-26-2011, 07:54 AM
The kid will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm saddened he'll be used as a political puppet, more fodder for the slime bags that promised to end the war, to make a guy who couldn't care less look compassionate. Lets not forget the times Obama couldn't be bothered to go see our wounded while that heartless sob Bush still visits them, just as he did in office. I'm not Bushs biggest fan, but the difference is clear.

ps- I was going to end that with "black and white". See how PC I've become?

Harter66
01-26-2011, 01:08 PM
So sorry , I really believed..................................even if only for barry's own narsisies.............

Please don't deadbeat me...

looseprojectile
01-31-2011, 04:35 PM
I must be softening up also.
I find myself not saying what I think too. Way too many times. I don't want THEM after me.
I served in the Army and the Navy and only one person has ever made any attempt to thank me personally for my service.

Those who have given so much are not often thanked or appreciated.
I would never want to be used as a political pawn in the chess game of politics.
I can not imagine the pain and suffering involved with loosing both legs. I came out of it with just a ruined back and am deafer than a rock and THEY lost my medical records.
This man has my respect and I wish him all the best.
At this time my Granddaughters husband is in the US Army, 101st Airborne, a fighting soldier from the sky. Soon to be deployed to the mideast. He is a tough young man. A nineteen year old Grandson has just joined. I wish I could be with him to watch his six.
I thank all of you that have served. And I thank all those that have supported them.

Life is good

ricksplace
02-05-2011, 07:27 AM
We have bumper stickers up here that say "If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"