PDA

View Full Version : My new hobby

Lightning Ross
11-05-2006, 10:31 PM
I live a long way from town I have bad tv reception Only get two channels .So my wife decided I needed to get a hobby.So I decided to increase my shooting .I invested in a turkycooker cast iron pot,a ladlle some buckets of wheel weights 5bucks a fivegallon bucket.I had to pay the guy 5 bucks to help me load them in my truck to help with the old geezers hernia operration.Man a five gallon of wheel weights are heavey.Off to the mid south shooters supply catolog three molds a lubersiser with dies and top punches for the 3 bullet molds,handles.Then My wife saw the bill. Not so happy with my new found hobby.Oh well I heard that Mary rode Joesephs ass all the way to Bethlaham. I am out of the house in the evening so she can watch desppert housewives in peace and quiet.

JeffinNZ
11-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Now you need to order 10 gallons of Ballistol and spray it liberally around the entrance to your "man cave".

There exists NO better woman repellent in the world. [smilie=1:

Lightning Ross
11-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Back in the 70,s Iwas wrestling in Highscool in NW Oregon and we hosted the New Zealand allstar wresling team after the match we had the team over for dinner 4 beef roasts Mashed potatos gravey corn on the cob and biscuitsand jam.With home made ice cream for desert.I rember there wasnt any thing left.All I know is they were tough and damn sure could put away a home cooked meal.Thats about all I know about New Zealand.

redneckdan
11-06-2006, 01:25 AM
IOh well I heard that Mary rode Joesephs ass all the way to Bethlaham.

dude, thats definitely going in my facebook.[smilie=1: