PDA

View Full Version : Harbor Freight Help?

2wheelDuke
01-14-2011, 05:59 PM
I've seen plenty of talk here that mentions Harbor Freight. Maybe somebody can help me out here.

I'm looking for an item that appears to be discontinued now. It's item # 98489. It's listed as the "Balance Adapter to be used for Ducati ® Motorcycles." They used to have a bunch of them for $10 or less, no neither of my local stores have one and they're not on the HF site. I figure maybe there's one sitting on a store shelf somewhere.

I'll gladly send the funds + shipping and a few bucks for gas or what have you if somebody can find me one.

Can anyone help me out here?

crabo
01-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Called 5 stores in the D/FW area, no go. The last one I talked to did a search within 100 miles, and it showed the store closest to me had one, but when I called they did not.

2wheelDuke
01-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Called 5 stores in the D/FW area, no go. The last one I talked to did a search within 100 miles, and it showed the store closest to me had one, but when I called they did not.

Thanks. That seems to be more than my local store is willing to do.

HeavyMetal
01-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Call the DC in Camirillo, it's a 500.000 sq ft warehouse and, if you can find someone with a clue, they may still have them.

The DC number should be on the web site If not I have it in my computer at work they do business with me.

PM me for it.