PDA

View Full Version : Have yourself......

XWrench3
12-25-2010, 08:01 AM
a Merry CHRISTmas everyone! i hope you all get some new shiney toys to "play" with at the casting bench. just do not forget the reason for the season! have a great day!!!

Down South
12-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Merry Christmas. The wife and I didn't get anything fo each other this year. We will remember the reason for the season today. We're heading out to our daughters house in just a little bit for a Cristmas breakfast and of course we did buy them presents.

jmsj
12-25-2010, 10:39 AM
A Blessed and Merry Christmas to everyone. On this most special of days, I hope that health and hapiness finds all of you.

JudgeBAC
12-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone. It is snowing here on Christmas for the first time in my adult life, simply breathtaking.

woody1
12-25-2010, 10:51 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone. It is snowing here on Christmas for the first time in my adult life, simply breathtaking.

Judge, I have to ask. Where do you live? My wife and I were discussing last night that it was unusual for us NOT to have snow on Christmas. We have a little leftover snow on the ground now but certainly not a white Christmas. Merry Christmas. Regards, Woody

deltaenterprizes
12-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Same to all of you!

bbs70
12-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Started snowing here Christmas eve.
Got a couple of inches of the stuff.
Was outside late in the evening watching snow come down and enjoying the peace, quiet, serenity, and beauty of it all.

Wife and I have this weekend off together, spent Christmas with our daughters, grand kids, and other family members at daughters house.
Simply wonderful day.:-D

Hope all here had as wonderful of a Christmas as I did.:drinks:

home in oz
12-26-2010, 02:10 PM
and to you and yours!