PDA

View Full Version : Rainell WV

johniv
10-22-2006, 09:45 PM
I just rode thru Sharpshooters hometown, Sat. I have made this trip often, and I gotta say it is an absolutly gorgeous part of the country any time of the year, but right now it is spectacular. Always see lots of game when we walk , and even see stuff from the car (live ) Yesterday we had to stop in the road and let a young bear make his getaway. Great country.
John

SharpsShooter
10-24-2006, 06:51 AM
It is right pretty with the colorful foliage and now a fresh snow to decorate it fancy.

SS

LAH
10-28-2006, 01:05 PM
Yes Rainelle............Short Drive from here........God's Country..........Creeker

jar-wv
10-28-2006, 01:38 PM
I've often said that area has some of the prettiest fall colors to be found anywhere. Told the wife just the other day I bet it looks pretty between Beckley and Summersville right now on Rt 19. I used to work a lot in that country.

jar

SharpsShooter
10-29-2006, 01:15 PM
I've often said that area has some of the prettiest fall colors to be found anywhere. Told the wife just the other day I bet it looks pretty between Beckley and Summersville right now on Rt 19. I used to work a lot in that country.

jar

I've made two trips to Morgantown in the past couple of weeks and the area you speak of is on the beaten path there. You would win the bet with your Wife. The colors are bright enough to make my 5yr old son say WOW!

SS