PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I got this here Viper.

docone31
12-22-2010, 10:02 PM
I am looking and looking. I got this Viper, and I have Uber tricked my 10/22s. I can reliably hit anything. I have made 200yd shots! Done ok.
Well, I am bored. I have fixed everything except this Viper. The trigger is miserable. It seems like that would be the first place to start.
Anyone done that? A real trigger job for the Viper?
It is ok, I can get used to the trigger. It is hard to fire the Rugers, and then the Viper. Definately different trigger.

willyboy
12-23-2010, 04:41 PM
The Remington Viper has, as far as I can tell,''no user servicable parts within''...especially when it comes to the trigger. I am reminded of the British Motorcycle Mechanic's Motto...''if it works-don't ''fix'' it''!

docone31
12-23-2010, 04:44 PM
I know that.
Dang it, I am bored!
I need something to redo.

sniper
01-19-2011, 09:48 PM
I know that.
Dang it, I am bored!
I need something to redo.

If it's broke, fix it ; if it ain't broke, give it here for a minute! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Russ in WY
01-20-2011, 12:58 AM
Heck , jump in that trigger & try to find something to work on.. when the Marlin or was it Savage 17HMR's came out there was all kinds of goodies to swap a polish in them , Remember the spring from the Ball point Pen.. My 2¢ Russ.

Matt3357
01-20-2011, 01:25 PM
I hear ya. I think my hobby is actually coming up with ideas and fixing things/making them work rather than actually using the item. I like to get things that have been used and abused and rebuild them under the impression that I am doing it to save money cause I got the item at a cheap price, then it just sits there and gathers dust until I come up with some how else I can modify it to work better. It is a sickness that the girlfriend does not appreciate.

Matt