PDA

View Full Version : .500 linebaugh gas checks

krems
10-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Hello,

Been lurking around for a while on this sight and am in need of some .500 linebaugh gas checks. I understand that gator Checks (larry B.) makes a short and a long shank gas check for the .512" bullets. I've tried contacting Gator Checks but w/ no luck.....Anyone have any idea if they are still in business, or other or new contact info..???

I reall want to try some of the short shank gas checks ...I've got some of the long shank ones and don't care for them in the pistol calibers.

Anyone have any short shank .50 cal gas checks (.512") for sale???......Thanks in advance

Krems

felix
10-21-2006, 12:24 PM
Larry is currently busy on our group buy 308 gas check order. He is trying to find a material roll/plate source cheap enough with the quality required to make his current die set up work unaltered. He only has enough material on hand for 150K checks. We will get to your 512 checks later unless you need a small quantity in a hurry and he has them already made up. ... felix

OLPDon
10-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Felix I missed out on a group buy for 308 Gas checks any chance of getting in on it Thanks Don

felix
10-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Don, the answer is yes and no about ordering the checks, but with emphasis on the NO. Yes, because the checks have not yet started to be made as far as I know right now, and no because we have already told others that they could not join up after the order is closed. So, politically, you should save up a bunch of cash for the next go-around for the caliber. Meanwhile, don't miss the order opportunity coming up for calibers other than 323, and 308. ... felix

OLPDon
10-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Thanks Felix understandable. Will keep eye open
Don

krems
10-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Felix,

Thanks for the info on Gator checks. Is there a contact # where I could reach larry at and talk w/ him??.......Maybe a shot in the dark but there is a hope that he has a few extras.

Thanks again.

Krems

felix
10-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Yeah, you can call him via secretary at 318-387-7257. ... felix