PDA

View Full Version : .452-300gr GB boolits

jmsj
12-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey guys,
Finally got a chance to cast up some bullets from a mold I got from RobS.
Got about 20 pounds of these casted up last night. I can't wait to get a load going for these. Between work, side jobs, hunting, cub scout projects w/ my son, predator calling w/ my daughter, Christmas and family responsibilities it will probably be after Christmas before I get to load development.
Thanks RobS for this mold, it casts awesome. jmsj
http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae97/jmsj515/th_FrontierHornadyrangebrass003-2-1.jpg (http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/ae97/jmsj515/?action=view&current=FrontierHornadyrangebrass003-2-1.jpg)

jmsj
12-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Sorry the picture came out so small. If you click on it, you'll get a bigger picture.

RobS
12-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Those 300 grainers do look good and glad the mold is working well for you

alfloyd
12-07-2010, 03:15 AM
"predator calling w/ my daughter"

This wouldn't be the 2 legged male type, would it? :) :)

Just kidding.

Lafaun

RobS
12-07-2010, 03:36 AM
[QUOTE=alfloyd;1079550
This wouldn't be the 2 legged male type, would it? :) :)

Just kidding.

Lafaun[/QUOTE]

I am already thinking about how I'm going to scare the shorts off of the youngsters that will be dating my daughter and she is only a year old.

x101airborne
12-07-2010, 08:41 AM
her first boyfriend comes to the house, take him to the gunshop. have him help you pick out a weapon. any weapon. purchase it. when he asks why he picked out your gun, tell him "cause this is what im going to shoot your a** with if you f*** this up. although the relationship wont last, he will tell everyone how he was almost shot, etc.. Sometimes fear by word of mouth is worth a 1000.00 AR that you would probably buy soon anyway.

jmsj
12-07-2010, 09:48 AM
I am already thinking about how I'm going to scare the shorts off of the youngsters that will be dating my daughter and she is only a year old.

I started putting a little scare in the boys when she was 5. My wife asked why, and I told her " Fears from youth are hard to shake".
My "little girl" loves to hunt, and she really likes to hunt coyotes and is looking foward to being big enough to go bear hunting. We have some foxes around the house and our barn cats and most of this years turkey hatch has disappeared.So we're goin to start trying to call them in and thin them out.
Last year she told me that her ultimate hunting goal is to go to Africa and hunt the Dangerous 5 w/ a bow. Now I don't want to discourage her from hunting or setting goals but I hope she outgrows that one
http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae97/jmsj515/062-1.jpg
Here's a picture from last fall of her and her first coyote

casterofboolits
12-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Just be cleaning guns or sharpening knives when they show up to pick them up. Worked for me.

Wolfgang
12-07-2010, 02:14 PM
My trick was when one afternoon one of my daughters showed up with her boyfriend I was behind the house at my little range and I started touching off a few with the Contender and the 16 inch 45-70 barrel attached. I waited until he got close and let a 330gr. cast hp in front of a healthy charge of 3031 loose into a row of gallon jugs filled with water. After the show off water and plastic bits and pieces ceased falling from the sky, he asked me what kind of pistol that was and I told him to ask her last boyfriend. I explained to him he could probably find some small pieces of him in and around the bits of plastic.